TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ariel Bath respects and upholds your rights to privacy protection under the Privacy Act 1988 and is required to comply with the National Privacy Principles in respect of the collection, use, disclosure and handling of personal information. This policy details the practices we have adopted to protect your privacy, so that you can feel confident about how we manage the personal information you entrust to us.
We do not collect personal identifiable information from you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. This means you are under no obligation to provide personal information when visiting our websites. Ariel Bath’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to ensure that our consumers are satisfied with our products and provide our consumers with the best customer service.
When you register with Ariel Bath, we collect profile information from you through our registration form. This will include your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. User profile information is stored and used by Ariel Bath for internal and market research purposes only. We may also ask you to elect a user name and password to gain access to certain portions of our Site. We may also ask you to provide optional demographic information such as your zip code, your age range, or your product preferences. When a visitor requests pages on the Steam Showers Inc. site, our servers automatically recognize the browser's domain name and IP address. Our servers also record e-mail addresses that you submit for registration. We may also collect statistical information about how visitors are generally searching or using the Site and reserve the right to compile and publish profile information about our visitors without the visitor's name and addresses for reasonable business purposes.
We may use "cookies" to track sessions and to personalize your experience on our Site. Such use allows us to improve our site to meet our users' needs. We also use this information, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site, to troubleshoot problems, to enforce our Terms and Conditions of use, and to make available to our users additional services which may be of interest to them, Ariel Bath will not share your information with anyone who is not an employee or affiliate of Ariel Bath or who has not signed an appropriate non-disclosure agreement.
Our employees access information about you when needed to maintain your accounts or otherwise meet your needs. We may also access information about you when considering a request from you for additional services or when exercising our rights under the law or any agreement with you. We continually access new technology for protecting information. Our employees are trained to understand and comply with these information principles.
Ariel Bath does not knowingly solicit data from children, and we do not knowingly market to children. Our terms and conditions of use require that any registration may only be made by those over the age of 18. If we have reason to believe that information is being provided by a child under the age of 18, Steam Showers Inc. will not collect the information without parental consent or parental notification, which will include the opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information or to prevent the child’s participation in the activity. Without parental consent, online information will only be used to respond to an unsolicited request and for no other purposes. We recognize that protecting children’s identities and privacy online is important and that the responsibility to do so rests with both the online industry and with parents.
REMOVING PERSONAL INFORMATION
2355 Main Street, Suite 120
Irvine, CA 92614
Tel: (800) 827-5950
Ariel Bath maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Ariel Bath’s written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Ariel Bath are superseded and have no force or effect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Ariel Bath. Ariel Bath neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated Ariel Bath.
- While Ariel Bath uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Ariel Bath makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Ariel Bath nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Ariel Bath also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Ariel Bath or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Ariel Bath is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Ariel Bath and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Ariel Bath or its affiliates. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Ariel Bath will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Ariel Bath has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Ariel Bath may at, any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.